How Much of the World Series Will You Watch?

Bahama O's Fan

I probably won't watch much, but that is really because I don't want either team to win. It isn't so much that I have anything against the Dodgers, but they just won the WS 4 years ago.  Yes it was the COVID year, but it is still a championship.  And they won NL pennants in 2017 and 2018.  So it isn't like they have a long suffering fanbase to appease like the Rangers last year.  I generally root for fanbases that have gone the longest without titles, which means I was hoping Cleveland or the Mets out of the final four. But we are stuck with the Yankees (who I will never root for) and the Dodgers.   

It is a no win.  

14 minutes ago, Orioles West said:

I have no love for either team, so I’m not watching a single pitch. That aside, as I’m a Maryland native, it is in my DNA to clearly hate the Yankees much more than LA.

I’ll hope for a Dodgers sweep to get us into the off season ASAP and start work on the O’s 2025 roster.

Same here.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Pitching around three guys is a hard game plan to execute.

The guy who is 5-for-31 and little October success you maybe can attack, but good luck.

I think the Judge narratives will be a little more intense than the Shohei ones.    Shohei may never lose another division title the rest of his career.    Judge may struggle to win another one if Soto leaves.

I think this is Judge's first time back to Dodger Stadium since the 2022 toe injury.

Edited by Just Regular