4/15 O's at Texas

BillySmith

That was quite a painful inning to endure- but you know what- Hendrickson battled thru it. An error by Izturis and a play that Roberts makes 8 out of 10 times at least- and he limits the damage. He does get hit hard- but he depends on the defense and that inning I guess the baseball Gods caught up to him after Wiggy looked like Brooks and the lucky catch.

Izzy 's play was an all or nothing, one very tough chance. BRob's as well.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What series are you watching? Our D has SAVED us runs. It could be worse than it is, but they're playing damn well. Two flukes in a row does not = :cussing:

In general, that's true. But not in that inning. It was a 5-out inning, and that wasn't the P's fault.

I have to wonder what it would be like to be in AM's shoes right now. A real good team on the field, a good bullpen, and this starting rotation mess. I hope he has a miracle in him.

Well, this is what he created. He's too pragmatic to have expected a miracle from the starting rotation he put together, so have to believe he's not too surprised. The question is what's his plan b.

Well, this is what he created. He's too pragmatic to have expected a miracle from the starting rotation he put together, so have to believe he's not too surprised. The question is what's his plan b.

Exactly. I know his plan A, but I wonder if he cares about this year.

Archived