Liz working on a no hitter.

bgfield

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hes lucky ;) lol jk....u just beat me to the post...at least they wont say i jinxed it

I'm like Jim Palmer when it comes to no hitters and jinxes. Besides he's already got one to his name, in this season no less.

I hope we give him a good look in spring training next year. Might not be ready to skip AAA, but he'll be 24 by then and he ain't getting younger. Isn't he working on a third pitch this year? Sounds like it's working.

Make it 7IP with 12 K's. Still only one walk. All this is great, but the real reason I want to see him in Baltimore is because he has the coolest name. I'm guessing it's pronounced "Rad-ha-mes". I'm gonna name my kid that. Notice I used the genderless term for that; boy or girl, they're gonna be named Radhames.

I would've scored that an error but Liz just gave up a two run homer so it's a moot point now.

But, I'm sure the 'hit' call went to Liz' head, hence the two run bomb to the very next batter. Still, Liz' best effort of the season.

Ah well. Can't get one every time. Still an excellent start. Thanks for the update, I've just been waiting for the minor league page to refresh.

At least he now has 14 K's! Ridiculous!

Walks and inability to consistenly go deep into games...He isn't exactly young for AA either.

I guess going 6 innings (which he has done in 7 of his last 11 starts, and an out away from 8 of 11) isn't deep enough.

Of course I'm wrong though, since I don't agree with you.

Archived