4/26 Rangers @ Orioles

Austin

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok boys, this gets us one back. Baez gets his props. JJ looked as good as he has this year. And its not everyday you can play this bad of defense and win a close game.

True enough. Portions of this afternoon's Orioles defense sponsored by Esskay Ham. Esskay: taste the difference poor plays make.

Great game! I went to the game and had a great time, even if it was it was a bit hot.

Got home a bit ago myself. Great game to go to. It had its ups and its downs, but in the end the good guys prevailed! Glad my pastey self was smart enough to wear sunscreen, especially since my group was sitting in the bleachers. It was pretty freakin :angryfire:.

Btw, can Wiggington please start to make some better throws? I thought he was gonna kill Huff out there.

Jones Homerun

In case you missed, like I did :(, and at least one other person did here. You can go to this game cast, click the blue new video tab on the upper right, and play Adam Jones blast.

:)

Jones is on his way to becoming the most awesome player in an Orioles uniform since Cal.:):clap3:

Great game! I went to the game and had a great time, even if it was it was a bit hot.

So Denise found theses seats (Sunday Season) up in 336 that are 35 dollars less than the ones we had in 58. Row Double E, no one behind us, a railing to lean back on and no afternoon sun. Oh, did I mention that I have an umpire view (from a distance) of the strike zone. Beautiful, breezy, warm, wonderful comeback today. Whole different feel to the fans and this year's team. We are getting close.

Archived