6/1 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should've played Wigginton over him today, since he didn't rest yesterday.

Eh, Huff's got good numbers against Washburn though. He hit what would have been a HR in most ball parks earlier in the game. I'm fine with him in the lineup tonight.

I wouldn't mind resting him tomorrow against Bedard though. Same goes for Nick.

The third pitch was a strike, but wasn't called one.

Agreed, but unfortunately that doesn't do us any good.

How about Wieters going out to the mound after 2 straight balls to Ichiro, and Hill follows with 3 straight strikes.

Is there anything this guy can't do???

;)

Is it me or is the camera crew a bit off tonight? Two replays playing while we missed strike three counts to end a couple half innings tonight. One they at least replayed the missed third pitch, the other just went to break. I kind of prefer keeping up with live action. :-p

-Don

That's an issue of directing/production rather than the camera men, but I agree with you that there have been a couple plays missed early.

Eh, Huff's got good numbers against Washburn though. He hit what would have been a HR in most ball parks earlier in the game. I'm fine with him in the lineup tonight.

I wouldn't mind resting him tomorrow against Bedard though. Same goes for Nick.

Pie vs. Bedard could make for some humorous at-bats.

Speaking of soft-tossing lefties, has any pitcher ever gotten more out of their God-given abilities than Jamie Moyer? 250 wins for him is unbelievable.

We didn't believe in him :(

One of my most beloved Orioles that we just let walk during that era (along with Alomar and Palmeiro.

Archived