6/1 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me or is the camera crew a bit off tonight? Two replays playing while we missed strike three counts to end a couple half innings tonight. One they at least replayed the missed third pitch, the other just went to break. I kind of prefer keeping up with live action. :-p

I was actually thinking the same thing. They've been really off tonight. Perhaps a different crew for the West Coast games?

I bet if the Mariners had a chance to do it all over again, they would have kept Jones at SS...

do you think he would have stuck there though? with the talk of his adding muscle and such, he seems too big for SS.

What do i know though, he's just a natural...probably could handle any position

I gotta say I've really enjoyed the games we've played lately. Getting good pitching makes it so much easier to watch. Sure, there are still plenty of things to be frustrated with, but watching our starting pitchers constantly get into the 5th/6th/7th etc and us still being right in the game just makes it so much easier to watch.

Kept him yes...at SS....no way.

He was an above average SS defensively, and certainly better offensively than Betencourt. The only reason they moved him was because they felt Betencourt was the better SS.

I think they'd take a hard look at that one if they could do it over.

Archived