Respect to Jordan

I have to completely agree with Stotle here. It's their world, and it's easy to be critical when you are doing this out of love and passion and not a paycheck.

I'm even further down the totem pole than Stotle is, so I try to remember that and not to run off at the mouth too much when I don't agree with picks, but it's hard to do when you are just SO sure about some guys you know?

Try not to take anything I say too harshly to heart for a week or two until I really let it all sink in :)

Can we make sure that JTrea and snatch read this thread? Amid his meltdown yesterday, he stated that there were a number of posters on this board that can do Jordan's job better than him.

Stotle and allstar are the best draft gurus we have here IMO and with no disrespect to them, neither could run a MLB scouting department. Stotle admits that here.

These guys are great for us. They are dedicated and have provided SO much to this board. Before guys like them started popping up, the I don't believe there was even an Amateur Draft board on this site. There is so much good info on here that I usually skip the Major League and Minor League boards and come straight here.

Thanks to Stotle and allstar and the other gurus for all of your hard work. These three days make all of that work worth it.

No offense taken. I have a LONG way to go, I have 16 years in the game, Jordan has like 50. Thanks for the kind words though, it's nice to be appreciated around here :D

BTW don't forget about guys like McNulty, Greg Pappas, Crawdad, Markpolis and a few I'm sure I forgot.

Guest rochester

I like all of it because I have no clue when it comes to the HS and college players, except a few games on TV. It's great I can just sit back and read...and with (generally) better talent evaluators than you can find on the "big" sites or mags...and cheaper!:D

I like all of it because I have no clue when it comes to the HS and college players, except a few games on TV. It's great I can just sit back and read...and with (generally) better talent evaluators than you can find on the "big" sites or mags...and cheaper!:D

Don't worry, I'd love to stay at home with my daughter and do this for a living, but you gotta start somewhere right? Hopefully i'll get there one day.

Archived