Pie for the cycle...

SteveA

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone see what Pie did to make scosia mad? I must have missed it.

Went for the triple in a blow-out game instead of stopping at 2B, and then being obviously happy about it.

I generally think highly of Scioscia, but if he's bothered by this, he needs to just get over it. It's dumb to get steamed about that.

Went for the triple in a blow-out game instead of stopping at 2B, and then being obviously happy about it.

I generally think highly of Scioscia, but if he's bothered by this, he needs to just get over it. It's dumb to get steamed about that.

I didn't see the game, but what you described is a good thing in my mind. I want these guys giving their all if they are blowing another team out, or if the other team is blowing the O's out. I am glad to hear this!

I agree. If there is retaliation tomorrow I will have lost all respect for Scioscia.

This is a team that is down and out and a player who has had his share of struggles. If you want to throw behind a guy tonight, fine, point taken.

If you let it carry over to tomorrow, than you're a slug.

Ironically, he didn't even need to slide into 3rd. Nice night Pie. :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Archived