8/16 Angels at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if you're blaming DT for the runs in the 13th, then you're not too bright. You're upset that he didn't take out Bass, but you're also upset that he brought in Albers. Guess what? There isn't anybody else out there except Meredith who threw a lot of pitches yesterday. What would you like him to do? Invent players?

If you're going to complain repeatedly, at least have a semi-valid point. You sound ridiculous.

Maybe I should be bashing idiots like you who pretend to know baseball. Perhaps Trembley should have let Hendricksen pitch more than a third of an inning. What is he now genius? Our LOOGY?

Perhaps Trembley should every now and then think outside the box and not slot our relievers so they are ALL GONE when you need them in a different situational game.

Thanks for your shallow insight. The results of the 13th support my position more than yours.

Maybe I should be bashing idiots like you who pretend to know baseball. Perhaps Trembley should have let Hendricksen pitch more than a third of an inning. What is he now genius? Our LOOGY?

Perhaps Trembley should every now and then think outside the box and not slot our relievers so they are ALL GONE when you need them in a different situational game.

Thanks for your shallow insight. The results of the 13th support my position more than yours.

Vatech is one of the board's most respected posters. I would think long and hard about what what you just said, and strongly consider retracting this post.

Yeah, cause I'm sure Trembley envisioned the game would go to the 13th inning. :rolleyes:

Vatech is one of the board's most respected posters. I would think long and hard about what what you just said, and strongly consider retracting this post.

He deserved it with that tone. Where does he get off ripping someone who's venting with insults? He decided to say hello in a nasty way. I said goodbye.

You're going to get released quickly if you contine to make these sorts of posts. I won't report you for it, because I don't want to be responsible for someone getting released but this post is way out of line.

Regarding your thoughts about Hendrickson, I can only say that I think you're way off base if you think that Trembley should have left him in simply in case the game went 13 innings. I think it is fairly irrational to think someone should plan for a game to go 13 innings. I think it is fairly humorous that you think that Hendrickson is somehow a better option than Bass or Albers. None of the three of them is better than a mediocre reliever that is just holding on by his fingertips to a big league job. They could all be out the majors by this time next year.

You started it with your unsolicited barbs and tone. The whole point being that if Trembley is going to manage like an automaton then the outcomes will be predictable and unsatisfactory.

(Right now I have a about a gallon of adrenaline running through my veins. Where's Mike Tyson?)

Well, if you're blaming DT for the runs in the 13th, then you're not too bright. You're upset that he didn't take out Bass, but you're also upset that he brought in Albers. Guess what? There isn't anybody else out there except Meredith who threw a lot of pitches yesterday. What would you like him to do? Invent players?

If you're going to complain repeatedly, at least have a semi-valid point. You sound ridiculous.

The only other scenerio was to bring in bench players as pitchers...just may come down to that soon.

Freel could have had potential!

Archived