Sherrill Injured?

sfosfan

I can't stand the Dodgers, but man do I like watching George pitch against the Giants. :D LA's bullpen is just sick. I'd like to see how that goes in the WS against whomever from the AL East they face.

Go O's!

sfosfan

I like watching The Freak pitch against the Dodgers.

I can't stand the Dodgers, but man do I like watching George pitch against the Giants. :D LA's bullpen is just sick. I'd like to see how that goes in the WS against whomever from the AL East they face.

Go O's!

sfosfan

Dodgers lost 5 of 7 to the Cardinals this season and they've fared very poorly in the post season as well against the Cards. None of this means that the Dodgers can't win the NL pennant, but it's a long ways from being a lead pipe cinch.

Just a little tweak in his chest/side area. MRI was to be safe. He is fine. Pitched 0.2 innings last night, 6 pitches.

George has been awesome since the trade. The Dodgers must be thrilled to death. I'm hoping the O's will be equally thrilled with Josh Bell.

Go O's!

sfosfan

First time I ever heard a Giants fan say something intellegent. :D:laughlol:

I just watched the end of the Dodgers-Rox game. I think GS might be a better closer (right now) than Broxton. I love Broxton BTW, but he is a thrower and GS is a pitcher if you know what I mean.

Dude Broxton topped out at 102mph on more than one occasion tonight. GS has been money for the Dodgers, and for that I am glad! Broxton throws straight heat.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll say it again; I hope he gets a world series ring this year.

Especially if it comes to him getting out Teixiera in a key at bat come game 7! Man I'd love to see the Dodgers take down the Yankees if it came down to it. Then see Jeter bolt NY for LA in the off season... icing...

Archived