4/11 Blue Jays at Orioles

GotNitro

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, Millwood looks way up in the zone, hanging offspeed pitches badly. But the Jays are taking foolish-looking swings, so I guess I'll take it.

He is a high ball pitcher but nothing is straight. His cutter seems to rise.

Off point:

I was at home opening day Friday, they announced on TV a friend told me that it was a record attendance of 48k something.... I was there, there is no way there were 48k ppl there, a whole lot less, 30 something... was wondering if anybody knows the actual attendance and/or where to find it for Friday's game? Thanks

The paid attendance for Friday was 48,891, a new Opening Day record for OPACY. Keep in mind that's how many tickets were sold, but not necessarily how many people were in the ballpark.

The guy who's talking right now for the O's--is that Angel or Manfra? The guy who just said "What a difference a year makes" and is doing the scores around the league.

Angel is play by play so it's probably Joe. Oh in that case Manfra since he's color and does the games around the league update.

The paid attendance for Friday was 48,891, a new Opening Day record for OPACY. Keep in mind that's how many tickets were sold, but not necessarily how many people were in the ballpark.

Yeah that's what I meant, my friend said that and I told him yeah that's how many were sold but that's not how many were there. I wonder how many actually went through the turnstiles.

There were also a lot people milling about the ballpark - Eutaw St was busy all game and I saw lines for the men's room like I haven't seen in a long time.

Yeah that's what I meant, my friend said that and I told him yeah that's how many were sold but that's not how many were there. I wonder how many actually went through the turnstiles.

I don't think they keep track of that. I guess we'll never know. :o

Archived