6/14 O's at Giants

Oriol3s

I'm not sure I'd like to lose "every" game. But, if Matt gets hot, the losses wouldn"t seem as bad.

I was using some hyperbole, but our record is the last thing on my mind as a fan now.

Of course, I can't say I'd be happy to root for a historically bad team, so yeah I'd prefer the Birds win some of them.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was using some hyperbole, but our record is the last thing on my mind as a fan now.

Of course, I can't say I'd be happy to root for a historically bad team, so yeah I'd prefer the Birds win some of them.

Understood.

I'd also rather see the kids develop in the Majors moreso than the team win the ocassional game when they're 23 GBL.

I think Wieters needs work behind the plate. The target for the pitcher is very late in the windup.

Not sure if he's doing it differently here in the 2nd inning, but I don't have a problem with it. The pitcher and catcher generally know where it's supposed to go when the sign is given anyway.

I don't see a big difference between what Wieters and Whiteside are doing when presenting the targets.

addendum: No matter what pitch is called, Tillman CAN NOT leave his pitches up in the middle of the plate. He just gets hammered there.

That sound you hear is Tillman's trade value dropping...

He should have never been brought back up as the thing he was sent to work on - fastball command, is something he's having problems with as he's trying to live up in the zone because he was able to get AAA hitters out that way.

He can't do that in the majors.

Archived