Millar Rally Cry Last Night

OdeToMaybe33

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, no big deal really.....I don't like it though, since he's an Oriole he shouldn't be doing stuff to pump up other teams.

I don't think we'll see WIllie Randoph trying to cheer for the yankees anytime soon (though it's not a perfect analogy).

Eh, no big deal really.....I don't like it though, since he's an Oriole he shouldn't be doing stuff to pump up other teams.

I don't think we'll see WIllie Randoph trying to cheer for the yankees anytime soon (though it's not a perfect analogy).

You know, though, if the Orioles were in the postseason, and the Red Sox weren't, I wouldn't be surprised to see David Ortiz playing cheerleader because he's buddy buddy with Tejada.

People have to remember that the players aren't fans, not in the way us regular fans are, anyway.

You know, though, if the Orioles were in the postseason, and the Red Sox weren't, I wouldn't be surprised to see David Ortiz playing cheerleader because he's buddy buddy with Tejada.

People have to remember that the players aren't fans, not in the way us regular fans are, anyway.

Yeah, and I'd imagine it is difficult to get players who are actually preparing for the next game to do a commercial in the middle of a series like that.

Can you blame him? Every bone in his body still wants to play for the Red Sox and rightfully so. They just didn't want him anymore.

I can understand that he still wants to play for the Red Sox and it's a comedown to have to play for a lesser team and I think he puts in the effort while he's playing for the Orioles because it's his job and he has self-respect in at least some form, but NEVER, EVER AGAIN do I want to hear anybody tell me that the Orioles need to keep Kevin Millar because he's such a great leader and clubhouse guy and really wants to be an Oriole. Don't even try it. His primary interest is in re-living his glory days with the Sox over and over and trying to parlay it into some kind of post-baseball career in the media. He's not a "winner" because he once won a World Series, he's a guy who was in the right place at the right time and has spent every moment since then shamelessly trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame. Just when I started to tolerate him a little bit, he does this.

You really do have to question whether he would play his hardest for the Orioles against the Red Sox in September with the Red Sox in a tight pennant race. It never got really tight this year, but did he play as hard against the Sox as he did against the Yankees in September? I didn't notice anything, but you really do have to wonder since he has such strong loyalty to another team in his team's division. Plus, what he did was just downright rude and humiliating to the team he's currently under contract with.

I would be embarrassed to be an O's fan. The Red Sox own you.

First of all - who the hell are you? I'll never be embarassed to be an O's fan. As bad as it gets, I'll stick with them.

Secondly, that video makes me furious. How can you not be upset that Millar would do something like that while being paid by the Baltimore Orioles. It's BS and Millar went down many notches in my eyes.

The Orioles have become such a joke that our players are openly rooting and shooting videos for other teams within our own division????

Archived