Some fun Hangouter stats

Tony-OH

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm at .329 rep/post.

P.S. Pappas isn't staff any more? How's the writing going, Greg?

I stepped away from the staff a few months back, as my time to contribute was compromised by my writing and efforts in various business ventures. It seems odd I'm sure, but I'm writing four different books at once. The second SoulBound novel should be taking up the bulk of my efforts. Keyword: "should". :D

Thanks for asking.

I stepped away from the staff a few months back, as my time to contribute was compromised by my writing and efforts in various business ventures. It seems odd I'm sure, but I'm writing four different books at once. The second SoulBound novel should be taking up the bulk of my efforts. Keyword: "should". :D

Thanks for asking.

Holy crap, how does that even work? Do you think you'll eventually find one or two that you like more and cut the others? I would get ideas and characters confused between the two.

Thanks for asking.

Four different books? Geez, publish one novel and he thinks he's James frickin' Patterson!:P

(Unless you have others actually writing them for you...in which case you probably ARE James Patterson :wedge:)

vatech1994 6622 pts in 9670 posts = Q of 0.6848

This is quite surprising to me especially considering that I've been crushed for minus a bazillion points by Tony a few times in the last year. ;)

I computed my number in hopes that I beat Moose and Hank just so I could give them crap about it. :D

Fun thread, good reading, thanks

You'd be leading in Q if you didn't have a JTrea infatuation. ;)

C'mon now though, I've given you a ton over the years for your baseball posts as well so at worse they evened out. I bet your plus points with me overall.

Four different books? Geez, publish one novel and he thinks he's James frickin' Patterson!:P

(Unless you have others actually writing them for you...in which case you probably ARE James Patterson :wedge:)

To be fair, I have MPD. So the truth is that Greg Pappas is writing only one of them. :laughlol:

BTW, you got neg repped? You?!! Say it wasn't so! :D

I've decided I'm the Allen Iverson of rep points. Take enough shots, and some of them will go in.
I've always considered you the "Tommy" as in the Pinball Wizard of the board, the way you make those rep numbers roll.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ZCwiNJ4wgo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for asking.

Nowhere-Man.jpg

If I spoke prose, you'd all find out,

I don't know what I talk about.

Ad hoc, ad loc and quid pro quo.

So little time, so much to know.

The footnotes for my th book.

This is my standard procedure for doing it.

And while I compose it,

I'm also reviewing it.

Archived