You get to save one.

PrivateO

Which do you save?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you save?

• Wrigley Field
    • Fenway Park

I like how the thread is titled "You get to save one," like it's an f'ing privilege to save one or the other and that I've got the power to save one or the other.

Well what if I hate the Sox cause of their douche fans, Pedroia, and Youk? What if I want to pee on the ashes as Fenway burns to a crisp?

And what if I hate the Cubs because they get a ton of press just for sucking all the time? What if I hate them because if they were named the Padres no one would care about them? I've never seen a team get so much attention for sucking for SO long.

As the question is stated, I've got the power to save one or the other, but not both. But I also don't HAVE to save either one of them, either.

I'm torching Fenway and dropping a bunker busting bomb on Wrigley.

Now THAT'S an answer :thumbsup1:

If I had the power to make all of New England go away forever, I would. I'd sell it to China to pay off some of our debt. The whole thing - Fenway, Gillette, the pink-polo-with-popped-collar-wearing-fans, everything - could all disappear and make the world a better place.

I like how the thread is titled "You get to save one," like it's an f'ing privilege to save one or the other and that I've got the power to save one or the other.

Well what if I hate the Sox cause of their douche fans, Pedroia, and Youk? What if I want to pee on the ashes as Fenway burns to a crisp?

And what if I hate the Cubs because they get a ton of press just for sucking all the time? What if I hate them because if they were named the Padres no one would care about them? I've never seen a team get so much attention for sucking for SO long.

As the question is stated, I've got the power to save one or the other, but not both. But I also don't HAVE to save either one of them, either.

I'm torching Fenway and dropping a bunker busting bomb on Wrigley.

Jeez Moose, this thread wasn't intended to incite rage. Just a random poll that was sparked by a little debate among 12 year olds.

Fenway isn't crumbling faster than it can be patched up.

And like the Red Sox or not, Fenway is a huge part of what makes baseball great. It's maybe the only sport (certainly the only major one) where the game itself varies depending on the field. Fenway is the best example of that, and watching a game there, even on TV, is always better than any other park (except OPACY, obviously).

Also, it was the site of the second baseball game I ever attended, and one of my earliest baseball memories. I want to see it stand forever. Wrigley too, but less so.

Fenway isn't crumbling faster than it can be patched up.

And like the Red Sox or not, Fenway is a huge part of what makes baseball great. It's maybe the only sport (certainly the only major one) where the game itself varies depending on the field. Fenway is the best example of that, and watching a game there, even on TV, is always better than any other park (except OPACY, obviously).

Also, it was the site of the second baseball game I ever attended, and one of my earliest baseball memories. I want to see it stand forever. Wrigley too, but less so.

The PGA would disagree... but you are right. Each stadium being different is one of the best things about baseball.

Archived