Felix Pie DFA'd!!!!!!!!!!!

AJismyhero

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does the OP have so many !!!!'s? Is someone happy the dude got released? It's not like we have some phenom storming through the ranks, we're arranging chairs on something that has already hit the iceberg. I've talked to Felix a couple of times, he's a really nice dude if you address him in Spanish. Super nice, willing to take pictures, etc. Who exactly is taking his place again? Don't feel happy when a guy who busts his butt to make it gets what might be his last shot at the big time. That's just crummy man.

I still like Pie over Angle, at least in left. Potential alone is my argument, which will surely be ripped to shreds, haha.

I'm really sad to be honest. I was a huge Pie fan, and I still feel like he has the tools to be a good 4th OF for someone else. I hope he stays with our team, because he is a heck of a nice guy from a fan stand point, and I'm holding out hope that maybe he will secure a steady MLB job somewhere. This organization didn't give him a real chance in my opinion.

This organization didn't give him a real chance???????????????????????????

You're kidding right?

This organization didn't give him a real chance???????????????????????????

You're kidding right?

No, he got sporadic playing time and limited opportunities to showcase his skills. I still think he has a chance to be a productive 4th OF'er, something like 725-.750 OPS and good defense in center, which I think is his natural position. Does anyone on this team try to steal? He's got nobody to teach him in my opinion. He's faster than anyone on the team, but he isn't harnessing his abilities. Hit to contact more, shorten the swing, don't swing out of your shoes, and play smart. He's got good bat-speed too, and he seems to be a whipping boy. Reimold isn't fairing much better. Why not call for his head too?

Felix Pie is not the reason why we're the worst team in the AL. I understand why he was DFA'ed, I really do. It's not that, it's what I see as a celebratory nature of some posts that bothers me.

If you are going to suck you have to be able to bunt or steal bases or play decent defense. Pie cant do any of those things. Zilch.

Angle may not hit all the homeruns that Pie can..........................oh wait. Pie doesnt hit homeruns either.

Archived