Val Majewski

weams

Just committed a three base error for the Texas rangers. Greg Miclat is also playing in this game.

Miclat with a big game. Double to knock in two and tie the game in the 9th. They say he has had a great camp.

He just stole third.

Teagarden may be a decent back-up but I have a feeling the Orioles will one day regret this trade.

Sooner rather than later.

Unless Tea can't stay healthy I don't think so. Now if Miclat had any sort of an arm I might agree with you but he is pretty much limited to second base.

Unless Tea can't stay healthy I don't think so. Now if Miclat had any sort of an arm I might agree with you but he is pretty much limited to second base.

Actually I was thinking about Randy Henry moreso than Miclat. Both was a steep price to pay for Teagarden.

Just committed a three base error for the Texas rangers. Greg Miclat is also playing in this game.

Miclat with a big game. Double to knock in two and tie the game in the 9th. They say he has had a great camp.

He just stole third.

Oy, I watched Val play a game in Indy-ball last season, and while he was clearly one of the better players on the team, he didn't look as good as he did in AA, you could see he had regressed a bit.

Surprised to see Val still playing. Good luck to him.

I was always a fan of his because he was born 10 years to the day after me. And because he was an Oriole prospect from the early 2000s who, at his peak, might have been good enough to actually appear on another MLB team's top 10 prospects list.

Archived