Nick Swisher - RF

Raul Ibanez - DH

Russell Martin - C

Brett Gardner - LF

C.C Sabathia - LHP (0-0, 7.50 ERA)

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there everyone. I am doing some work with a company called OtherScreen that combines the experiences of watching live TV events and surfing the Web. Engaging questions and trivia will be asked during events and you are able to compete with friends or total strangers. Anyway, I will be working the Orioles-Yankees game tonight, so if you are planning on watching, create an account and check it out. Or if you aren’t planning on watching, you can still log on to hassle me in the chat. I can handle it.

Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.otherscreen.com/

Anyone can PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Hello there everyone. I am doing some work with a company called OtherScreen that combines the experiences of watching live TV events and surfing the Web. Engaging questions and trivia will be asked during events and you are able to compete with friends or total strangers. Anyway, I will be working the Orioles-Yankees game tonight, so if you are planning on watching, create an account and check it out. Or if you aren’t planning on watching, you can still log on to hassle me in the chat. I can handle it.

Here is the website if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.otherscreen.com/

Anyone can PM me with any questions. Thanks!

You always wanted to be DJ didn't you?

I have spent a little bit of time behind a microphone in my day, but it was mostly sports play by play. And it is radio gold. It is probably in a broadcasting hall of fame somewhere. :)

Hey, I'm going to be at the gym during the first part of the game. Does the contest go on during the game ??? Can I catch up on trivia questions that were asked earlier in the game if I get home at around the 6th or 7th inning ??? Thanks. :)

Patrick (OFFNY)

Scattered showers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region throughout the evening. This round won't be around for too long, but they'll be watching for more throughout the game. Should be a mostly dry time, though.
Getting a pitcher all warmed up then telling him to take a seat on the bench is like blue balls. Guaranteed Arrieta is going to be shaky tonight.

Even the weather is against us. Cursed, I tell you. Cursed.

Wow two posts right together describing blue balls! Awesome! :clap3::thumbsup1:

Archived