vs. BLUE JAYS 4/25

OFFNY

There's that Davis power.

I honest don't think that he thought he got enough. Welcome to OPACY.

I want to see him turn on one. I think all of his homers have been opposite field that I've seen him hit. I'd really like to see him get around on one and see how far it goes.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to see him turn on one. I think all of his homers have been opposite field that I've seen him hit. I'd really like to see him get around on one and see how far it goes.

Could be mistaken, but I believe his home run in Toronto was pulled.

I haven't been posting since it's my wife's birthday today. She had a job interview this morning, then we had a nice lunch, walk, and a dinner courtesy of the house's best cook (me). I've been watching as much of the game as I can, though. Really pissed that Hammel has had to throw this many pitches - inning-plus worth down the toilet. Having to get four outs on multiple occasions is ridiculous. He has three opponents half the time, between the team in white, the team in gray, and the team in "blue." Nice walk by Jones a little while ago, but he's lucky he had a second ball four, as he swung at the first one. Would really like to see more plate discipline - still too many short outs, but I'm a perfectionist.... Nice inning from Hammel there, and Drabek cracked me up with his glove. Good times.

Archived