vs. NATIONALS 5/18

OFFNY

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to see Fiddler on the Roof tonight, and I only got the first two innings on the radio. I understand I missed an interesting game, but I'm glad the Orioles won.

It was much more than interesting having been to the park in person, but yeah, even if you were just listening on the radio or watching it on TV, it would've been a very, very fun game to watch.

Nothing beats going to the stadium though. WOW. :D

I went to see Fiddler on the Roof tonight, and I only got the first two innings on the radio. I understand I missed an interesting game, but I'm glad the Orioles won.
It was much more than interesting having been to the park in person, but yeah, even if you were just listening on the radio or watching it on TV, it would've been a very, very fun game to watch.

Nothing beats going to the stadium though. WOW. :D

Don, do you mind if I kick you in the balls, too ???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I wondered if Hays would have had the arm to throw out the runner McKenna couldn't last night. Let's not go crazy - I think Hays might be playing his way to flirting with a non-tender this winter with the high age 25-27 performance and a shaky looking age 29 outlook but plenty of clubs would be happy to have him as a lineup regular.      With the watered down postseason, the Orioles look like they will have fair chances to play some Octobers, and if you weight a championship season's midpoint at July 15 instead of July 1, Hays' 2025 final Arb year would slide to age 30. The best 6th starter, best 4th outfielder, best 5th infielder are all part of competing to be the best, but it is peculiar to have just a couple trustworthy relievers.  
    • Fair enough, but I guess I just don't see how the title of Wildcard's post erodes the credibility of the thread or forums.  While it could have been read in different ways, it actually fit what Wildcard was going for and I can't really ding him for that. I've seen seriously misleading titles and changed them, but in this case, I case we'll just have to agree to disagree. On top of it all, Wildcard, as a 20 year plus member here, will always get some leeway from us. He's an OG.
    • If Mateo is hurt, then yes I would prefer Mayo get the call then to go with Urias. If Mateo can play, then he should be manning 2B regularly.
    • I said this is the game thread this morning "The craziest thing is I don't normally yell during games because I can just type out my frustrations here. But without it, my expletive laced shouting at McKenna for making such an off line throw (after taking three steps), knowing Santander would have most likely made a better throw just annoyed me to no end.  That's the second time McKenna as a defensive replacement has not worked." I hope when Hays gets back we can end the McKenna era for a bit. He's hit a little bit off lefties, I give you that, but he such a poor instinctual baseball player and that's obviously not going to change.    
  • Popular Contributors