6/27 O's vs. Halos

Saintbird

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it me, or does Jones have a very difficult time fielding balls on the ground? I think he is brutal with ground balls. Like Reimold with fly balls.

Last night he just about booted one that was just rolling through the grass. Not even bouncing. I don't know what that was about.

LOL taking out Gregg way to kill the pen Buck no off days for 11 days.

Patton, Johnson, and Strop have not pitched since Sunday. And Strop threw all of 4 pitches that game. O'Day has not pitched since Saturday.

Nobody is getting killed.

I was just checking to see how the game thread was reading. I watched very little of the game. Going to find a heart rate monitor took a little longer than expected, and it was 1-1 by the time I got back. I watched it until it got to 3-1 (took a quick peek at 4-1 and didn't like what I saw). As soon as Trout got that hit and Hammel couldn't find the zone against Pujols, I could feel the game coming apart. The umpiring is awful, indeed, but that doesn't make up for this schlock. This season I've mostly saved the haiku for victories, but I'm gonna break one out here anyway.

Pull heads from asses

Better fix this cockeyed crap

Or this season's toast

Later, folks.

Wow, just saw that this is still only in the sixth inning. It feels like it shd be over by now.

That flyout by Reynolds--felt like he shd have tagged it for a homer. I guess when he finally gets hot that's what will happen.

Archived