6/27 O's vs. Halos

Saintbird

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Umm 9 pitches...man why can't we ever, ever get pitchers that are really good like the guys?

He also had 35 pitches in the first 2 innings, and it should have been more with Roberts' walk, and what would have been the continuance of an inning in which he was on the ropes.

Pffffft... maturity? Really?

Not sure how one could be expecting much given the "offense."

How about, if someone's already looked stupid for calling the game over after you go down 1-0 and then having us IMMEDIATELY tie it, they don't do exactly same thing the very next time we lose the lead?

I think some of us are ignoring that this Angels team was considered a pennant contender. The game doesn't look good and the Angels being good no way condones our poor play tonight and as of late but can we stop with the hysteria and enjoy being over 500 at this point in the season for once? I swear we're turning into a bunch of babies.

How about, if someone's already looked stupid for calling the game over after you go down 1-0 and then having us IMMEDIATELY tie it, they don't do exactly same thing the very next time we lose the lead?

Everyone has a different perspective. I can understand both sides of it... but it's not lookin' good, partner.

Archived