Independence Day - Tillman vs. Mariners 7/4

weams

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evidently Wilson had something better to do (than run hard to first).

I know--just disgusting and it shd be unacceptable. I hope Buck is not letting such lollygogging (a Buck-type word?) go uncommented on.

Really ??? Wow, I'm pretty perceptive. :D I can't watch the post-games because I don't get MASN up here, and I watch the games on my computer.

There's a MASN website--and an Orioles button--you can view the interviews on for free. Can't believe you don't know abt it already!

Man, Tillman looks like a completely different pitcher...hope this sticks....if so, maybe Peterson can fix Matusz too.

His 96-mph two-seamer on the outside edge to K Jaso last inning was perfect.

I know--just disgusting and it shd be unacceptable. I hope Buck is not letting such lollygogging (a Buck-type word?) go uncommented on.

Larry?

Lollygaggers!

LOLLYGAGGERs!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pLMl0CLIDLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How'd we ever win 8?

There's a MASN website--and an Orioles button--you can view the interviews on for free. Can't believe you don't know abt it already!

Thanks. :)

But think about it ...... Do I really need to be spending more time than I already do watching and talking about this team ??? :o

Thanks. :)

But think about it ...... Do I really need to be spending more time than I already do watching and talking about this team ??? :o

Don't give me that--the interviews are short with no ads and I know you'll be watching them as soon as you can. ;)

Archived