vs. TAMPA BAY RAYS 7/24

OFFNY

Pretty sad to see someone hitting .290 with 23 homeruns and only 51 RBIs. Wow

Markakis on the DL, Andino, Roberts, Hardy, Avery, and Chavez hitting at the top of the lineup.

Reimold getting injured and Buck making unfathomable lineups really changed how the O's can score.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Markakis on the DL, Andino, Roberts, Hardy, Avery, and Chavez hitting at the top of the lineup.

Reimold getting injured and Buck making unfathomable lineups really changed how the O's can score.

Yeah, I've been watching all year. Didn't someone post that we have the lowest OPS for lead off hitter. that is killer too... Nobody getting on base for Adam. Hope it improves and our offense gets stronger as we finish out the year. Need some players via trade though

It's tough to be a very good defensive catcher and a very good offensive catcher. Don't forget Wieters was an all-star this year. He is doing a fine job. His offense could be better, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on a hot streak to finish the year...

Here's an interesting question. Are we the worst off speed hitting team in baseball? Probably tough to quantify.. I've heard the Rays announcers call out Reynolds and Hardy tonight (they are the worst offenders). I have pretty much zero confidence against Rodney with his filthy change up.

Archived