vs. The Yankees 9/7 Fight for First

weams

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another pitch right down the middle hit for a soft out. How can we not take advantage of such bad pitches?!!! Ugh so frustrating. They look so pathetic right now. You could tell this was gonna happen after the 1st inning though. That was pathetic.

Just as long as they don't quit I'm fine. Just gotta get Sabathia tomorrow which I know is no easy task but by no means impossible.

We've faced him twice this year. 1-1 against him, and he's given up 4 ER in each of his starts (one in NY, one here).

Steve Johnson is going to lock this game down, the offense is going to chip away, and we're going to see some MAGIC.

Um no we're not. Have you seen our offense tonight? It's embarrassing. They can't even hit the ball hard when Hughes is throwing meatballs. We had a huge chance to gain control in the 1st inning, but once again Jones doesn't deliver in a key situation with RISP.

So you're saying there's a chance........ Heh but I was unaware we've hit him that well this season.

We have. He's by no means unhittable. And we've done it with significantly weaker line-ups than what we have right now.

It'll really come down to how well Saunders pitches.

We have. He's by no means unhittable. And we've done it with significantly weaker line-ups than what we have right now.

It'll really come down to how well Saunders pitches.

Yeah, just heard that Saunders is the SP for tomorrow. I'm not worried. Bummed how tonight is going but just want to get some runs back in this game and if we win, awesome, if we don,t there's tommorow.

Are the Orioles even batting tonight? I got up to take a leak and by the time I'm back in my chair Steve Johnson is already throwing to the Yankees. Was that a 3 pitch, 3 line drive outs straight to the first baseman type of inning? Are they really going to phone this one in? Come on...

Yeah, just heard that Saunders is the SP for tomorrow. I'm not worried. Bummed how tonight is going but just want to get some runs back in this game and if we win, awesome, if we don,t there's tommorow.

Good chance that CC is not much better tomorrow and this game ain't over yet....

Are the Orioles even batting tonight? I got up to take a leak and by the time I'm back in my chair Steve Johnson is already throwing to the Yankees. Was that a 3 pitch, 3 line drive outs straight to the first baseman type of inning? Are they really going to phone this one in? Come on...

Well, you declared the game over 3 innings ago. Why would you expect anything different?

No it was a 3 batter, 3 outs on mistake pitches. Including a pop up and a jam shot grounder. Hughes is leaving pitches in the middle of the plate and the O's can't touch him.

Archived