vs. The Yankees 9/7 Fight for First

weams

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's go!

If Reynolds hits one here, this place will go nuts.

Didn't happen. But I think he's guaranteed another AB, right? Because we still have the 7th, 8th, and 9th.

Four more runs doesn't seem all that daunting now, but I tell you, if they come back, this game will be 10 times more legendary than last night. For the horrible start and the unbelievable comeback. Even if we lose, if we manage to score 7 runs... omg

Didn't happen. But I think he's guaranteed another AB, right? Because we still have the 7th, 8th, and 9th.

Four more runs doesn't seem all that daunting now, but I tell you, if they come back, this game will be 10 times more legendary than last night. For the horrible start and the unbelievable comeback. Even if we lose, if we manage to score 7 runs... omg

They scored 4 runs in two separate innings last night. They just have to keep the Yankees quiet and keep clawing.

If they DO manage to come back and win this game, it will be our sweep the leg moment. :D

I actually think the Yankees would rather leave in Hughes than bring in their bullpen, right now. They're probably going to run him until he's fully out of gas. Their bullpen has been epically awful lately. Awful as in we could tie this up off of their reliever parade.

Yeah, they'll be really cautious about it. Joba's been touched up by us. Robertson got smoked last night. Really, the only relievers we haven't been able to hit have been Rapada and Soriano.

Archived