vs. DEVIL RAYS 9/13

OFFNY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a joke that anyone would say we DESERVE to lose this game. if we lose, then YEAH, we deserved to lose... but if we win, THEN WE DESERVE TO WIN... ESPECIALLY after overcoming NOT coming thru last inning. Manny Ramirez in his prime grounded into a double play in the same situation. At least matt gave Mclouth a shot. For squirrels sake man!

I think it's a joke that anyone would say we DESERVE to lose this game. if we lose, then YEAH, we deserved to lose... but if we win, THEN WE DESERVE TO WIN... ESPECIALLY after overcoming NOT coming thru last inning. Manny Ramirez in his prime grounded into a double play in the same situation. At least matt gave Mclouth a shot. For squirrels sake man!

Are you talking about at Camden Yards like 3 years ago? That was only the second inning I think :(

The Red Sox in that famous Game Six of the 1975 World Series had the same situation in the bottom of the 9th. And yeah the "deserve" is stupid especially considering the Rays have had their fair share of opportunities too albeit nothing like that one.

Archived