Dylan Bundy, Promoted

FlipCup

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO Bundy is not ready and this could be a huge mistake.

I don't see how it could be a "huge" mistake at this point. The minor league season is over. Chances are, Bundy won't pitch in any real meaningful situations. Whatever he does is unlikely to hurt his development, and if he is used right, it won't hurt the Orioles.

The O's don't have Arrieta, Steve Johnson or Hunter available today. Wolf started last Saturday. Someone has to throw if we need to pull Saunders early. It may as well be Bundy.

The willingness of DD to adjust on the fly has been so refreshing. All hands on deck, baby. What the offseason lacked in excitement, DD is more than making up for it in the regular season.

DD is a honey badger.

I wouldn't expect this offseason to be much more exciting then last to be honest. Could be wrong.

I don't see how it could be a "huge" mistake at this point. The minor league season is over. Chances are, Bundy won't pitch in any real meaningful situations. Whatever he does is unlikely to hurt his development, and if he is used right, it won't hurt the Orioles.

The O's don't have Arrieta, Steve Johnson or Hunter available today. Wolf started last Saturday. Someone has to throw if we need to pull Saunders early. It may as well be Bundy.

I agree. Bundy MAY get in 2-3 games down the stretch.

Archived