vs BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME TWO

Goober Noodles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we will not catch the yankees because they have been relentless and lose about once a week. That is not our fault, they have more talented players on their roster than we do. Seriously. They may be old, but jeter, rodriguez, and ichiro are first ballot hall of fame talents. Pettitte is borderline.

It would be fine to lose a game here or there, but if the rays and angels just decide to stop losing from now on, what can we do?

this...

Man it's a good thing endy Chavez came up to bat right there.

I might have actually gained some respect back for Showwalter if he had actually pinch hit for him but nope' date=' he let Chavez go up there and strike out on 4 pitches.

Well done Buck........you da man![/quote']

Who would you hit there down 5 runs? Please tell me.

Sorry, but it's never a success to split a double-header with an opposing pitcher as awful as Romero on the mound.

Ample opportunities presented themselves to take the lead, but Buck chose not to jump on them and the players in the game wilted.

That was as close to a must-win game as you'll get this time of the year.

This one is on Buck.......plain and simple. He managed like a clueless chimp.

His "in game" stratagies leave ALOT to be desired.

Notice how Farell pinch hit Lind in the 7th inning for Yan Gomes and he got a hit?

That's called managing Buck.

Take notes.

You are an embarrassment.

Man it's a good thing endy Chavez came up to bat right there.

I might have actually gained some respect back for Showwalter if he had actually pinch hit for him but nope' date=' he let Chavez go up there and strike out on 4 pitches.

Well done Buck........you da man![/quote']

SlTzD.jpg

Archived