ALCS pre-sale lotto email yet?

rO'sesrfree

You can go ahead and paypal me $50 for the code... Just kidding :)

I just refreshed Ebay again. Went from 3 listings down to 2. Price for each code went from $47 to $57 all in 5 minutes. This is crazier than daytrading, I feel like there should be a CNBC for the secondary ticket market.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how on earth does Ebay user "chriss-ter" have over 100 of the UNIQUE presale codes? He's already sold 24 and still has over 75 left for sale. weird

Yeah, he was the user I was wondering about too. I'm guessing he's either scamming but more likely just signed up for 100's of free email accounts and duped the system.

I can understand getting a couple of friends together to increase your odds, but it sucks having to compete with someone like that. 4 people in my group were 50% successful in getting a code, but others in this thread said they went 0-4, while others went 1-1.

I have a code for the Championship series that I won't be able to use, I'm holding out for hopefully the World Series since thats the only week I can have off at my job in North Carolina....I would love to help someone out with getting the chance to get tickets to the game. I would love to switch my code for one of the Statues that was given out. So if anyone has an extra one and is interested in a code I'd love to make that trade! If not I'll pass it to another fellow Orioles fan that can put it to good use.

Archived