Twitter rumor: Os ready to make HUGE offer for Hamilton

Rene88

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
voice of reason

@incarceratedbob Bob ,Mr. Angelos is far too cheap & Hamilton's medical history and his extracurricular activities make the chances remote.

So if the O's make a huge offer than does that mean incar bob has inside info and predicted the unpredictable?

So if the O's make a huge offer than does that mean incar bob has inside info and predicted the unpredictable?

No...it just means 1 of the 50 things he threw out there stuck. I don't know if the Orioles are going to seriously go after Hamilton, but I do know that Incarcerated Bob has no clue either.

Does anyone find it odd that within 12 hours of not one....but TWO legitimate reporters reporting the O's and Hamilton and a possible deal, that first thing the next morning Bob comes out with his "breaking news"?

Just a coincidence I am sure.

Yeah, but he added the words "Huge offer", that makes all the difference. >sarcasm<

Gotta love Fall. Every year O's fans turn into Charlie Brown trying to kick a football.

God, what a perfect metaphor. Absolutely perfect. I can see DD lining up the kick in his big yellow shirt with the black stripe. However, the difference between DD and some others is that he seems to know how to get stuff done. Like, I haven't heard of him making unrealistic offers, etc. I get the sense that he really is a brainiac, and a little bit calculating and cold with negotiations. I have confidence that he could - if he wanted, and the Angelos family wanted - get a deal done.

Archived