Josh Hamilton market update - 3 years $60-75 million

TradeAngelos

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glen Macnow ‏@RealGlenMacnow

@gfraley of Dallas Morning News tells us Phils could get Josh Hamilton at 3/$80. Says Josh would, 1) Hit 50 HRs at CBP, 2) drive fans nuts.

Must be nice to have a real owner

They can have him, at that price. I hope he signs with them tonight so we can talk about something else tomorrow. Like how we need another proven SP to protect against possible regression from Hammel, Chen, or Gonzalez.

Glen Macnow ‏@RealGlenMacnow

@gfraley of Dallas Morning News tells us Phils could get Josh Hamilton at 3/$80. Says Josh would, 1) Hit 50 HRs at CBP, 2) drive fans nuts.

Must be nice to have a real owner

I would love to get him out of the AL. Use the money saved from Victorino/Pence to use Revere/Hamilton.

I think 4 years at $80 million is possible for Hamilton. Just speculation! The Orioles are waiting for the price to drop. Season ticket renewals that usually go out in December are going out in January this time before the Fanfest. I think there will be some major news coming out of the warehouse before the ticket renewals land in our mailboxes. Hamilton signing? R.A. Dickey trade with the Mets? Hosmer trade with the Royals or Morneau trade with the Twins? One out of three? Two out of three? All three? I think at least two out of three will happen.

I think 4 years at $80 million is possible for Hamilton. Just speculation! The Orioles are waiting for the price to drop. Season ticket renewals that usually go out in December are going out in January this time before the Fanfest. I think there will be some major news coming out of the warehouse before the ticket renewals land in our mailboxes. Hamilton signing? R.A. Dickey trade with the Mets? Hosmer trade with the Royals or Morneau trade with the Twins? One out of three? Two out of three? All three? I think at least two out of three will happen.

Bartender I will have some of what this man is having!

Hosmer and Hamilton aren't happening, so I guess Dickey and Morneau it is. Personally, I doubt any of them happen. Dickey will be too expensive and we already have a LH DH in Betemit so Morneau makes little to no sense.

Hosmer and Hamilton aren't happening, so I guess Dickey and Morneau it is. Personally, I doubt any of them happen. Dickey will be too expensive and we already have a LH DH in Betemit so Morneau makes little to no sense.

Word is that Dickey will accept a 2/26 extension. Mets would be foolish to not agree to those terms.

Looks as if the Angels are going to sign Hamilton, another FA to cross off the list.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

From Fox Sports West RT @joeontheradio: According to MLB source the Angels are in SERIOUS negotiations with Hamilton. No deal yet.

Looks as if the Angels are going to sign Hamilton, another FA to cross off the list.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

From Fox Sports West RT @joeontheradio: According to MLB source the Angels are in SERIOUS negotiations with Hamilton. No deal yet.

That isn't what that tweet means. To begin this thread, the Mariners were in "serious negotiations" with Hamilton when they offered between 60 and 75 million dollars over three years.

Archived