2012 DVD coming out

Greg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe they'll have it at FanFest. I want to go this year and that will give me another good reason.

They will. From the press release:

The DVD, which is being produced in house by the award-winning Orioles Productions, will include both in-game footage and off-field interviews of key moments throughout the year, from dramatic wins to each of the six Orioles Legends Celebration Series unveilings. Additional bonus content includes footage from the Orioles' post-game Wild Card celebration.

The expected ship date for "The BUCKle Up Birds" is mid-January, but fans may pre-order the DVD now at www.orioles.com/buckleup for $25, including shipping and handling. The DVD will also be shown and made available for purchase at Orioles FanFest on January 19, 2013 at the Baltimore Convention Center.

My parents apparently have a copy of the Why Not? VHS tape which I watched for the first time at around the all-star break this year. I will be getting this DVD.

It would be sweet to have the Why Not video in the extras section of the DVD. They could add in the best of the Mark Reynolds sunflower seeds thread, the gif request thread, and what the hell...add in game 162 from 2011 too. That game was the beginning of this season's run.

Archived