Opening Day Tickets

oriolefaith

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I failed at getting through today, will try again tomorrow.

Emailed Stahl...no dice.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair in the upper deck. Hell, standing room is fine for me.

Did you check your CC statement to see if you have a pending charge?

So pretty much if we don't have season tickets we are going pay a arm and leg for opening day tickets? This opening day is kinda crazy last two years I got Opening Day tickets togather didn't even cost what one LF Lower Reserve cost this year.

The price you pay for a playoff team. ;)

It's cheaper to go see a Capitals game then go to Orioles opening day. I might pay that much for Opening Day Tickets if Orioles just won the World Series but, that ain't the case. If anyone has any extra tickets let me know I'll pay above face value but, won't give you my 1st or 2nd child for them.

Finally got in. A far cry from my season seats (62, instead of 22) but I ain't crying!

If anyone was curious, 700 2-second phone calls suck up 80% of your iPhone battery.

Spoke with a lovely young lady, Megan, and she took care of me. Nearly four hours of waiting, and I have my tickets in like 2 minutes. Crazy! Got one section over from my regular spot. We'll be in section 338, row 3, right behind home plate!!!!
Three hours and thirty eight minutes worth of hitting redial, but I finally got through, Section 76, Row 15.
section 13 row 8

anyone know if these seats can see the scoreboard or is the view obstructed by the overhang?

Just got hooked up with seats in 256 row 3! It's on now :beerchug1::2yay-thumb::clap::awesome:

You bastards !!!

Have fun. :)

Its weird to me that there is so much trouble getting Opening Day tickets...when it wasn't nearly as hard to get them for the playoff games.

When you think that several teams have difficulty selling out their playoff games, it goes to show that people like to drink and enjoy the rite of spring more than baseball. Playoff tickets were also more expensive, so I don't think that people were buying as many extras.

Archived