Opening Day Tickets

oriolefaith

Finally! What a painful process that was. And my seats are pretty good and very close to my season ticket spot and an aisle seat. Gonna catch me a Manny machado opening day homerun to left!!!

Outstanding. Glad you got in. This is probably as fair a process as they could make. If you don't have a plan, you will definitely be paying through the nose. I doubt any tickets will be sold to the public.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why don't they just add the option of opening day tickets when you renew your current seats. Don't the 29/full people renew first. Why do we have to call back after we renewed 13 game plans. Just put it on there at the beginning and let people say yes/no.

FINALLY got into the queue. only took 3 hrs. yiikes!

why don't they just add the option of opening day tickets when you renew your current seats. Don't the 29/full people renew first. Why do we have to call back after we renewed 13 game plans. Just put it on there at the beginning and let people say yes/no.

FINALLY got into the queue. only took 3 hrs. yiikes!

As 13 game plan holders, we are not guaranteed OD seats.

OK, I finally got through and ordered my 4 tickets for me and he let me order 4 tickets from my sisters plan as well so we can sit together. The rep was very helpful, I just hope they can figure out a better system for the future. 3 hours of calling to a busy signal is awful.

My season tickets are in 85 but I ended up in 348 so we can sit together so it worked out in the end. I sat up there for playoffs! Bring on baseball!

OK, I finally got through and ordered my 4 tickets for me and he let me order 4 tickets from my sisters plan as well so we can sit together. The rep was very helpful, I just hope they can figure out a better system for the future. 3 hours of calling to a busy signal is awful.

My season tickets are in 85 but I ended up in 348 so we can sit together so it worked out in the end. I sat up there for playoffs! Bring on baseball!

Good on ya.

Archived