Ongoing lineup thread for 2013

Aglets

Buck doesn't hit lefties back to back. Not today, since Flaherty is getting the nod at DH, but I would greatly prefer Reimold hitting second to Machado. Machado obviously has a ton of potential, but Reimold is a better hitter today.

I wouldn't say that definitively. There is a very good chance that Manny is a better hitter this year.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Buck doesn't make the same mistake with Machado as he made last season with keeping Hardy in the 2 spot all year even though he struggled in that role.

I think Manny's bat will come alive sooner than later though.

I hope Buck doesn't make the same mistake with Machado as he made last season with keeping Hardy in the 2 spot all year even though he struggled in that role.

I think Manny's bat will come alive sooner than later though.

It's only been 3 games. I actually like Manny in the 2 spot. He is pretty selective and he should get some good pitches to hit in the 2 spot.

It's only been 3 games. I actually like Manny in the 2 spot. He is pretty selective and he should get some good pitches to hit in the 2 spot.

Selective? Perhaps my memory is more selective... or yours is... but I seem to remember Manny flailing at a lot of pitches out of the zone a la Jones in 2008.

Archived