Ongoing lineup thread for 2013

Aglets

He's been rushed up to the majors. I think once he gains some confidence, he will be a much more selective hitter than what he showed last year. He did well in ST in that area and it's only 3 games so far.

It is a little odd, IMO, that Reimold's hitting 9th and Manny is 2nd. On the other hand, I refuse to draw too many conclusions after a series in Tampa Bay. Their pitchers aren't exactly slouches, just don't ask Davis or Jones.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIAM HENDRIKS O (APRIL 5th)

IP:. 4.67

H:o 8

R:O 4

BB: 1

SO: 1

Pitches: 96 (63 Strikes, 33 Balls)

2013 ERA: 7.71

PITCHES BY INNINGS

25 *

* Hendriks retired 2 batters in the 5th inning before departing.

This lineup sure is missing Betemit today. Really would like to have a lefty at DH. If they get anything out of Pearce, it'll be a bonus.
We are missing that good LH bat. With Roberts and Betemit out, we should consider bringing up Dickerson. We are short on the bench as it is, and we really don't need Arrieta for a week at least..

We are missing that good LH bat. With Roberts and Betemit out, we should consider bringing up Dickerson. We are short on the bench as it is, and we really don't need Arrieta for a week at least..

I like that idea. What do we really need Navarro for anyway right now? Casilla is the utility guy.

Buck seems to give some guys a long leash. I understood to some degree with Nick Johnson last year, but I don't think it's the right move with Flaherty. We can't afford to let him "work through" this, especially when theres no real evidence he ever will. Casilla adds more speed and a better glove to boot anyway.

Buck seems to give some guys a long leash. I understood to some degree with Nick Johnson last year, but I don't think it's the right move with Flaherty. We can't afford to let him "work through" this, especially when theres no real evidence he ever will. Casilla adds more speed and a better glove to boot anyway.

AMEN. I actually like Tolleson more than him.

Archived