Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see nothing wrong with the thread at all. It is helpful. I just thought it was funny people acting crazy saying they don't know why they got season tickets and wont do it again because 'how long' it took. You still have them 2 weeks before you need them. People are jumpy son.

There are many perks with having a season package. I assume that those people who were really upset were just impatient as I was. I know my friend Dip was beginning to question my judgment. I never regret having the package.

Two of the 13 game packages turned into 12 game packages..... Guess because they won't have the tickets in time for the first game on the deal.

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/season.jsp

Can someone expand on this? Part of the reason I bought the Sunday package was to Go to opening day and then stay in town on Sat night and go to the game Sunday.

Do we get a refund for the game? Or is this only for new people buying packages?

I live in NJ and this is my first time buying season tix. I can only make certain games.

Thanks!

Received my season ticket plan today. I have 13 Game Plan B and I got the ticket for April 6. I don't get why on their site that they don't have any of that weekend listed. I am surprised they don't have a note about that.. Who knows. I went downtown to exchange some of the tickets and it took about 25 minutes to get my tickets done not because there was a line but simply in fact they have a new system and they're getting acquainted with it.

Perhaps they are selling individual tickets that were being reserved for potential season ticket holders now. I guess they don't want to get stuck with the tickets. I see the the 29 game plan is a 28 game plan so you would get opening day tickets if you bought that now. I wonder if those tickets will go on sale to the public.

I got the 13 game plan a couple of weeks ago and they would only give me standing room for opening day.

There are many perks with having a season package. I assume that those people who were really upset were just impatient as I was. I know my friend Dip was beginning to question my judgment. I never regret having the package.

I never, eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr, question your judgment. I knew it wasn't Dan's fault and told him as much. I just thought 7 days before the regular season begins was a teeny bit late for tickets to be delivered. That said, I have my tickets, I have my parking passes, and my Orange Carpet Membership card is in my wallet. Life is good.

So what have we learned here kiddies? Dippy luvs Weams!

Can someone expand on this? Part of the reason I bought the Sunday package was to Go to opening day and then stay in town on Sat night and go to the game Sunday.

Do we get a refund for the game? Or is this only for new people buying packages?

I live in NJ and this is my first time buying season tix. I can only make certain games.

Thanks!

A full season plan includes opening day tickets. All other plans include a rep and the ability to call and buy OD tickets. If you have not called and bought them, you should do so immediately. All that you can get now is standing room only tickets, but with the new free seating areas, I think for OD, that will work out just fine. Please call your rep and introduce yourself. If you bought a 13 game plan, you definitely have all 13 Sundays. A rep can help you exchange any of those dates which are unworkable for some that you prefer. Also, if you already have OD tickets, your SUnday tickets for that game are probably arriving today with your others.

Thanks!

I am certain that if you already bought one of those packages, you will get all of your games. It seems like they still are trying to sell season ticket packages but realize that logistically, they cannot send and or guarantee available seats for the Saturday and Sunday games of opening weekend at this point if you haven't already bought a season ticket package. So if you bought now, those first games aren't included but if you follow the links, it does look like you only pay for 12/28 games (rather than the full 13/29 game price).

So shouldn't effect you or anyone who already bought their season tickets.

Thanks!

Hope this will help you.

If you purchased a 13 game plan early you had the option to purchase OD tickets... at some point in early january they sold out of all OD tickets for season ticket holders and the only way to get OD tickets was to purchase the 29/81 game plans.

At this point you may be able to purchase SRO (standing room only) tickets.

I am certain that if you already bought one of those packages, you will get all of your games. It seems like they still are trying to sell season ticket packages but realize that logistically, they cannot send and or guarantee available seats for the Saturday and Sunday games of opening weekend at this point if you haven't already bought a season ticket package. So if you bought now, those first games aren't included but if you follow the links, it does look like you only pay for 12/28 games (rather than the full 13/29 game price).

So shouldn't effect you or anyone who already bought their season tickets.

This. If for some reason the Sunday ticket is cut from your package, I'm sure you will get a refund. Just call your ticket rep to purchase Sunday (or exchange on of the other games you can't make later in the season) and they can either email them or leave them at Will Call. That also goes for any other game on the schedule, one of the benefits of having a season plan.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure he was joking about cutting a game for current plan holders. Everyone was freaking out about not having our season tickets, so he made the joke that they cut off opening weekend games bc we wouldn't have the tickets on time.

However, they have cut a game if you haven't bought a plan yet.

Received my 13 game plan B package yesterday.

Anybody have any insight as to when the online ticket management system will unlock?

I know they're getting accustomed to the new system but this is extensive.

I called my rep today. He said effective Friday March 29, 2013 access to the online account manager should be running.

Archived