How much beer do you buy at Orioles games? (Poll is anonymous)

Frobby

Ho many beers do you typically buy at an Orioles game? (Poll is anonymous)  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Ho many beers do you typically buy at an Orioles game? (Poll is anonymous)

• None
    • No more than one
    • No more than two
    • No more than three
    • Four or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka water bottles, friends, vodka water bottles.

$7 Bud Light--or whatever they put in there--is insulting, wouldn't pay that just on principle. After the game I'll go and spend that on a good beer at a bar.

Pretty much on the money. It's total price gouging to charge $7-8 for bud light or miller lite when you can get a six pack for less. I get raising the prices at events but that's just comical. It would be one thing if it was a good craft beer but that's basically water. Just drink a handful before coming inside...pretty much ever bar has a 2 for 1 type of deal...so you're getting two beers for like half the price of one in the park.

I mean I might do it one day just to say I've had a beer at a game but its just so much...haha.

Living in KC, I don't get back to OPACY as much as I'd like. Does Clancy still sell beer? I always tried to make a point to buy at least one Bud from him at every game I went to.

Of course Clancy still works there! He's an Oriole legend. He works the sections directly behind the Oriole's dugout. I miss the dude from the early 90's who invented the contraption that removed the entire top of two beer cans at the same time and them just dumped them into a cup.

If you do it right by pregaming at Pickles or in federal hill, there's no need to buy more than three.

Best pre-game value/venue by far is Cross St. You can get a liter of beer for $5. Food options aplenty. Best beer selection and 'gourmet' style food is Alewife on Eutaw. Alewife is my personal favorite because it's 3 blocks from the 8$ Penn St. Garage. Easy in/Easy out. Never really understood the pickles thing.

Of course Clancy still works there! He's an Oriole legend. He works the sections directly behind the Oriole's dugout. I miss the dude from the early 90's who invented the contraption that removed the entire top of two beer cans at the same time and them just dumped them into a cup.

My son and his friends called him "robo vendor" never forget him.

Best pre-game value/venue by far is Cross St. You can get a liter of beer for $5. Food options aplenty. Best beer selection and 'gourmet' style food is Alewife on Eutaw. Alewife is my personal favorite because it's 3 blocks from the 8$ Penn St. Garage. Easy in/Easy out. Never really understood the pickles thing.

Is that the Valencia badge in your profile pic?

The price is the control mechanism.

If what he says is true then he ran up a tab of over $50 on SEVEN beers. Most people would not/ can not do that.

Also you can only carry two at a time.

It's a shame that people can't be their own control procedure. If you know you are an ass when you get drunk, don't get drunk in public. I had a friend who got drunk and would fight all time, and he would blame it on everyone else. In the infamous words of Raylon Givens -You run into an ass---- in the morning: you ran into an ass----. You run into ass----- all day: you?re the ass----.?

Archived