Henry U. watch

El Gordo

Did he get an at-bat in the Futures game today, how'd he do?

I only caught the very end of the game and Urrutia walked in the ninth. Don't know about before that. The U.S. won, 4-2, but I've been unable to find a box score on the game.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He played the whole game. Didn't see his first two AB's but he grounded into a DP and walked on 4 pitches in his last two. 0 for 3. Christian Walker went 0 for 2 with a strikeout in his last AB, which I saw. Eduardo Rodriguez had a 1-2-3 6th and was very impressive, striking out the 3rd hitter.

I dunno what he did his first AB, but he did not gidp in his second. He grounded to 2nd with no outs, moving runners along to 2nd and 3rd.

I only caught the very end of the game and Urrutia walked in the ninth. Don't know about before that. The U.S. won, 4-2, but I've been unable to find a box score on the game.

Here is a box score for the game just in case you haven't been able to track one down yet.

http://www.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2013_07_14_wftmin_uftmin_1&mode=box

I dunno what he did his first AB, but he did not gidp in his second. He grounded to 2nd with no outs, moving runners along to 2nd and 3rd.

I saw that AB. He fouled off a couple of pitches there. Though he didn't have any results today, it was a treat watching him. I look forward to seeing him in Baltimore.

Archived