Henry U. watch

El Gordo

A player must go on the 60 day DL to open up a 40 man roster spot.

They could easily pput Bundy on the 60 Day DL. That is an easy move. Flaherty down Nolan to the 15 man dl Danny and Henry up and Dylan to the 60 man. I think this shows that Wilson will not be ready until near roster increase if he comes back at all.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They could easily pput Bundy on the 60 Day DL. That is an easy move. Flaherty down Nolan to the 15 man dl Danny and Henry up and Dylan to the 60 man. I think this shows that Wilson will not be ready until near roster increase if he comes back at all.

Doesnt sound promising for Wilson, from the reports I have been seeing.

It is not an "easy" decision to put Bundy on the 60 Day. Bundy will earn a ML salary while on the DL and collect service time. Those two months of service time could become very valuable down the road. It is much easier to DFA Avery or Reimold.

It is not an "easy" decision to put Bundy on the 60 Day. Bundy will earn a ML salary while on the DL and collect service time. Those two months of service time could become very valuable down the road. It is much easier to DFA Avery or Reimold.

Just drop Avery. It's not like anyone is going to take him.

How are they paying now, under the terms of his signed contract, how does that change by going to the DL?

I understand the service time part.

Archived