Adam Jones on Fans that left game.

Greg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me pose a hypothetical....

Customer walks into a business. Let's call it a clothing store. He buys a new suit at the store, but doesn't have time to look at a new shirt and tie and says he will come back later to pick those out and buy them. He comes back a couple of hours later to look at shirts and is helped by the same employee that helped him earlier. The customer looks at lots of different shirts but can't decide on one and is obviously getting impatient. He finds one like he likes but is not in his size so the employee is going to go to the back to see if he can find one. After the employee is gone for 5 minutes, the customer has had enough and decides to walk out the door. As the customer is leaving the door, the employee comes out to see him and shouts across the store "we didn't really need your support anyway".

That's how I see this situation in a real-world scenario. IMO, the way to deal with this is not to air it out on twitter. Maybe saying how much you appreciate the fans that stayed as some have suggested would have been the best bet. Personally, I just don't think you call out your customers, ESPECIALLY in public. (I would say there are times when you need to address rudeness or being blantantly obnoxious)

I do agree with AJ. I think it's terrible for fans to leave when your team is only down by 1 unless you have a legit reason. But I just don't think it's right to call out paying customers unless they have been completely obnoxious or rude.

This is not correct. Adam Jones is not working on commission. Adam Jones has his contract signed and he will be paid even if the stadium is empty. Do you think he cares if we show up? I doubt it because he doesn't need the fans.

Adam just tweeted:@CDickerson6756 You are no longer invited to the party this weekend.

Jones just tweeted that 2 minutes after the game and basically screwed his own teammate? Jones needs to give up the twitter because he is acting like a woman. I am losing respect for him over his twitter use.

Jones just tweeted that 2 minutes after the game and basically screwed his own teammate? Jones needs to give up the twitter because he is acting like a woman. I am losing respect for him over his twitter use.

You need to stop with the misogynistic crap. This isn't the first time you've done this.

Calm down man, I was just being silly. I clearly meant no harm.

I believed and you made me look like an ass. Why wouldn't people believe it with the way he has been tweeting? Am I supposed to check Adams twitter every time someone posts what he tweeted?

If you want to make a joke, use wit not complete fabrications made up from thin air. That is not humor, it's fraud.

Archived