Oriole Fanfest

Going Underground

Tickets for this year's Orioles FanFest, scheduled for Feb. 1 at the Baltimore Convention Center, can be purchased starting today.

Tickets to the annual event, which serves the club?s kickoff to the baseball season and includes autograph sessions, question-and-answer forums, clinics, exhibits and interactive games, can be purchased on the Orioles website, by phone at (888) 848-BIRD or in person at the Camden Yards box office or the Orioles team store in York, Pa.

The tickets cost $12 for adults and $6 for children 14 and under and those over the age of 55. Season-ticket plan holders and Dugout Club members will receive complimentary FanFest tickets.

The Orioles will have one free autograph station for kids ages 4 to 14 that will operate throughout the day, but all other stations will require advance purchase of autograph vouchers, which will go on sale exclusively online on the team's website on Jan. 18 at 10 a.m.

Last season, autograph vouchers sold out in a matter of hours.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bal-tickets-to-orioles-fanfest-on-sale-starting-today-20140108,0,4467050.story#ixzz2pq4HaMGy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wore a video camera on my chest last year, plan on doing it again this year for players I did not get. Such as Machado, J.J. and Wieters. I am going to have the players I did not get to sign the bat to sign it. I don't want 50 items in my house, one bat with the entire Orioles team on it is good enough for me.

[video=youtube;zz_qrsVO5Cs]

1/19/2013 GoPro Hero 3 Black 1080p 60fps

Station 2: Nick Markakis, Rick Adair, Troy Patton

Station 2: Jim Johnson, Lew Ford, Pedro Strop, Mike Devereaux

Station 4: Chris Davis, Miguel Gonzalez, Brian Matusz

Station 4: Zach Clark, Chris Hoiles, Adam Jones

I will be there, 3rd year in a row with my Niece. Two years ago Frobby was nice enough to meet me outside of the iced-over Convention Center to provide me with early-entrance tickets for myself and my Niece, although she was running late so he never got to meet her. He was wearing a very cool Frobby Orioles jersey that day if I remember correctly.

I just bought two tickets, and under autograph vouchers it says information will be available soon, and there is no opportunity to buy autograph vouchers. So for now I just have tickets.

I too expect attendance to be down from last year, but I suppose that will depend upon whether or not between now and then we sign/trade for someone who will excite the fan base. I don't expect it, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. After all, this is an easily-excitable fan base.

Was anybody there that remembers everybody cheering when it was announced at one of the Fanfest forums that we had signed Miguel Tajada for the second time? I even cheered for that at the time.

I mean, seriously, if a couple of hundred people (myself included) can cheer for the re-signing of Miguel Tajada, they are primed to be excited by pretty much anything.

OH BOY, More Fanfest Fun. People pushing and shoving and all of the "officials" putting you in the wrong lines. Waiting, pushing, shoving. All to see the amazing BIG TIME signings that went on during the winter. Should be as fun as last year and the year before last and...............:mad:

OH BOY, More Fanfest Fun. People pushing and shoving and all of the "officials" putting you in the wrong lines. Waiting, pushing, shoving. All to see the amazing BIG TIME signings that went on during the winter. Should be as fun as last year and the year before last and...............:mad:

I go, get a good seat near the stage, and watch the fan forums. I have no interest in autographs and that's why I'm able to have fun at Fanfest. But I do hope the O's make some moves before then or the mood could be a little testy.

Archived