Today-What a Lineup!

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day off for Hardy as well. Is this a sign that Buck may actually rest his starters a little more? I don't think the orioles have the optimal roster makeup right now but they sure do have a lot of flexibility. If that means Buck is more comfortable resting guys, then I am all for it.

So, this is kind of a rough lineup. Maybe the change will spark something, though. Hopefully, Hardy is available to pinch-hit.

A home run and a double for Steve Clevenger.

A home run from Adam Jones.

A home run for Chris Davis.

A long-single or a double for Ryan Flaherty.

2 hits for Nick Markakis.

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nick Markakis - RF

David Lough - LF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Nelson Cruz - DH

Steve Clevenger - C

Jonathan Schoop - 3B

Ryan Flaherty - SS

Steve Lombardozzi - 2B

Miguel Gonzalez - RHP (11-8, 3.78 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Anibal Sanchez - RHP (14-8, 2.57 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Two 2B? Buck sticking with the shift for the whole game?........:scratchchinhmm:

A home run and a double for Steve Clevenger.

A home run from Adam Jones.

A home run for Chris Davis.

A long-single or a double for Ryan Flaherty.

2 hits for Nick Markakis.

We shall see. 39 degrees now in the Motor City. It might get up to 55 but windy. Gusts to 50. I guess this will get the Clevenger ball out of the yard.

* SOUTHWEST WINDS WILL GUST TO 45 TO 50 MPH LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND EARLY THIS EVENING WITH THE STRONGEST WINDS EXPECTED BETWEEN 5 PM AND 8 PM. GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE THROUGH MIDNIGHT.

BALTIMORE ORIOLES O (vs. TIGERS, 4/05)

David Lough - LF

Nelson Cruz - RF

Chris Davis - 1B

Adam Jones - CF

Nick Markakis - DH

J.J. Hardy - SS

Matt Wieters - C

Steve Lombardozzi - 2B

Jonathan Schoop - 3B

Bud Norris - RHP (10-12, 4.18 ERA) *

* [ASTROS] (6-9, 3.93 ERA) OOO [ORIOLES] (4-3, 4.80 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Rick Porcello - RHP (13-8, 4.32 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

No Flaherty is not surprising and actually quite pleasing. (ScOtt, I like Flaherty too, but he is just not cutting it right now :) ).

No Flaherty is not surprising and actually quite pleasing. (ScOtt, I like Flaherty too, but he is just not cutting it right now :) ).

I am shocked that the right handed Schoop is hitting against Porcello. Is Flaherty hurt?

I am shocked that the right handed Schoop is hitting against Porcello. Is Flaherty hurt?

Flaherty is about 0 for the season, and Schoop needs to be an everyday player or else he is better off in Norfolk. Schoop can't be a lefties-only player, he needs experience against MLB pitching including RHPs.

Flaherty is about 0 for the season, and Schoop needs to be an everyday player or else he is better off in Norfolk. Schoop can't be a lefties-only player, he needs experience against MLB pitching including RHPs.

Yep! And move Cruz to the 2 hole to increase the odds of getting him more at bats in clutch time! It's like they were trolling the boards when they made this lineup! Let's gO!

Archived