Nick Markakis - RF

Manny Machado - 3B

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Nelson Cruz - LF

J.J. Hardy - SS

Nick Hundley - C

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

David Stefan Norris - RHP (3-4, 4.08 ERA)

MILWAUKEE BREWERS

Jean Segura - SS

Ryan Braun - RF

Jonathan Lucroy - C

Carlos Gomez - CF

Mark Reynolds - 3B

Scooter Gennett - 2B

Khris Davis - LF

Lyle Overbay - 1B

Yovani Gallardo - RHP (2-3, 2.51 ERA)

www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

DOWN ON THE AA FARM

7-inning game.

5 goose-eggs, and then 1 run in the 6th.

17 OUTS: 5 Groundouts, 5 Strikeouts, 3 Flyouts, 3 Lineouts, 1 Popout

EDUARDO RODRIGUEZ O (vs. AA-Akron, 5/28)

IP:. 5.67 *

H:o 3 (3 Singles)

R:O 1

BB: 2

SO: 5

Pitches: 88 (60 Strikes, 28 Balls)

2013 ERA: 4.73 (AA-Bowie)

* 7-Inning Game

PITCHES BY INNING

11 (11 Strikes, 0 Balls)

22 (16 Strikes, 6 Balls)

11 (71 Strikes, 4 Balls)

16 (91 Strikes, 7 Balls)

14 (91 Strikes, 5 Balls)

14 (81 Strikes, 6 Balls) **

** Rodriguez recorded 2 outs before departing in the 6th inning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I love that we have so many young assets like the OP mentioned. My issue with this framework is that we still need to add a big piece or 2 to add to the core if we are going to contend for a World Series. I don’t see this roster even with all of the young adds next year being able to beat Houston, Seattle, Toronto, Dodgers, Braves, Mets next year in a short series. Don’t get me wrong I am VERY excited to have so many young promising players. But I hope there is a plan to add to this in order to compete for a championship.
    • I'm surprised to hear this from you.  I assume you're inferring how the FO feels?
    • Mountcastle has a long swing and at times swings at just about everything. I don’t think he’s anymore than a mediocre player with an occasional hot streak.
    • At first I didn’t care if Judge got to 62. Now I hope he’s stuck on 61 for the season.    The crying by Yankees fans about how we didn’t groove one so Judge can have the record #%^%#. I’m counting down, 2 games left, I hope Texas walks him 8 times.
    • I agree if we had a stud on the other side that could actually get home. But we don’t, we now have two geriatric NFL players, a guy trying to return from a serious injury, and a rookie that will try to make the jump to the NFL after suffering a serious injury doing draft drills. Man we have a great plan! I swear, you or I could done better than this bunch. Bisciotti needs to fire the whole bunch. They’ve outstayed their value. 
    • Same issue Clowney has.  But pressures and hurries make are still very valuable.
    • I guess it depends on if you think this year or last year is the Real Mountcastle. Last year’s numbers have him as borderline top 10 at the position. I think he’ll be closer to last year and could pop higher year to year. Top 10 1B with elite Catcher and SS/3B and you’ve got a good foundation.
  • Popular Contributors