Orioles Trade Targets?

Nite

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently the BoSox and Dodgers are close on a trade. Cory Seager got pulled from his minor league game? Lester? Uehara? I just hope it's not Miller or Carp as I think the Orioles should add those 2.

yvybudy6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the BoSox and Dodgers are close on a trade. Cory Seager got pulled from his minor league game? Lester? Uehara? I just hope it's not Miller or Carp as I think the Orioles should add those 2.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dodgers prospect Corey Seager had a stomach virus yesterday and tried to play through it today. Safe to say he has not been traded.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

">July 27, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dodgers prospect Corey Seager had a stomach virus yesterday and tried to play through it today. Safe to say he has not been traded.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="
">July 27, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yep, saw that. Apparently Nava and Herrera were pulled from their games almost simultaneously as well though. Was going off this:

@incarceratedbob: Dodgers and Red Sox trade is imminent.. #IBN

Yep, saw that. Apparently Nava and Herrera were pulled from their games almost simultaneously as well though. Was going off this:

@incarceratedbob hahahah dude just stop following him now. He just makes stuff up.

Jake Arrieta to Os for bullpen help? No way it happens but would be interesting. I wonder if he has improved holding runners on base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy with the 3rd best FIP in baseball, for pitchers with at least 80IP, behind only Kershaw and Felix and the 8th best xFIP is going to be traded to the Orioles so they put him in the bullpen? You'd think you would want him to be your ace and the cost would be extremely high.

@mlbtraderumors: Mike Carp Requests*Trade http://t.co/WG6KQmxr7d

Decent left handed bat off the bench. Trade for him and Miller, then try to trade Young + for Asdrubal Cabrera.

Markakis

Pearce/Carp

Jones

Davis

Cruz

Machado

Cabrera

Hardy

Joseph/Hundley

Joseph/Hundley

Pearce/Carp

Flaherty

Lough

Brach

Matusz

Webb

Hunter

Miller

DOD

Britton

Looks pretty darn good.

Why would Young be going to Cleveland? He's on a one-year deal, right? Also, he wouldn't be replaced in that scenario, Schoop would probably be sent down.

Why would Young be going to Cleveland? He's on a one-year deal, right? Also, he wouldn't be replaced in that scenario, Schoop would probably be sent down.

Cleveland is said to be shopping Cabrera who is also a FA after this season. They are terrible against lefties and are still in contention (at least in their opinions most likely). They have Aviles and Turner to fill Cabrera's shoes.

In that scenario, Carp would replace Young's roster spot and Cabrera would replace Schoop. Platoon Pearce/Carp.

Key question regarding a potential trade for Asdrubal Cabrera... Is he a guy that would get the QO? This would obviously impact the floor of what Cleveland can/would accept to deal him as a rental to another team.

You can no longer give a QO to a player you trade for after the season has started.

Bob just lies and deletes. Like some folks we have had here. No thanks for that.

Archived