vs. Red Sox 07-05 Game 2

scOtt

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Encarnacion being carried off field by <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlueJays?src=hash">#BlueJays</a> trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad</p>— Shi Davidi (@ShiDavidi) <a href="

">July 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Something with leg.

Despite the fact that I used a football incident to cite my dislike for JB, I think he's better for football than baseball. Then again, I don't really like Fox baseball broadcasts (or other national broadcasts for that matter). Fox and ESPN overproduce everything to death, and that works for football, but baseball is literally the anti-football, and that's part of what I like about it so much.

Football is great and I root passionately for my football teams, but for baseball games, I like the friendly, familiar confines of a MASN broadcast with our guys.

IMO he's not a moron, it's just obvious he hasn't been a baseball guy for the majority of his life. And he should really watch the monitor not the live action when calling the pitches.

Oh yeah, Hockey. How many years as he had to learn the game now? If he's not a moron then he's lazy. I like morons better than lazy people so I'm trying to be nice.

Waz up hangers? Been on a boat all day...good to be in a comfy chair. I'm digging the classic avatar, Scott.

I switched mid game. Changed our luck.

ALMOST got that triple!!!!!!! Cruz is the man!

Archived