vs. ANGELS, 7/29

OFFNY

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, I like Flaherty, but he is not fun to watch at the plate.

If he had as many AB's as Schoop he'd have superior numbers. He never gets to play, and people whine that he's not hitting. Schoop plays every day and he can't hit a lick.

I'll go with Choice A.

Weaver just threw his 101st pitch in the 5th inning, and the Orioles have scored 6 runs.

I'd say that the offense has BOTH worked the count AND used their agressiveness in an ideal blend tonight.

The Orioles offense in total, yes. Nelson at that at bat, not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Dylan Bundy's final line for Frederick: 4 1/3IP, 5H, 2ER, 5BB, 1K.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">July 30, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

First pitch. God almighty.
The Orioles' offense scored 6 runs in 4.33 innings off of Jered Weaver tonight, making him throw 89 pitches in the process.

I'd give them a little bit of leeway in terms of criticism in this particular game.

Perfectionist, i know. Knockout struggling pitchers by not going first pitch swinging when he has no control, high pitch count.
I'll go with Choice A.

Weaver just threw his 101st pitch in the 5th inning, and the Orioles have scored 6 runs.

I'd say that the offense has BOTH worked the count AND used their agressiveness in an ideal blend tonight.

The Orioles offense in total, yes. Nelson at that at bat, not so much.

Right.

So, you expect more.

That's not constructive criticism, that's an absolutely unrealistic and insane expectation of the the team and of Cruz, who incidentally, had previously drawn a walk and scored earlier in the game.

Archived