vs. RAYS, 8/26

OFFNY

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Questionable as to whether it was accidental or not.

Well, I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure.

The report was that the father suspected the mother of adultery, and tried to catch her in the act.

Mr. Cobb said that he was going out, but really, he planned to sneak onto the roof of the house, and catch her in the act through one of the bedroom windows.

Mrs. Cobb, unaware of her husband's plans to catch her in bed with another man, shot him while he was crawling on the roof, thinking that he was a burglar/intruder/criminal.

The report was that the father suspected the mother of adultery, and tried to catch her in the act.

Mr. Cobb said that he was going out, but really, he planned to sneak onto the roof of the house, and catch her in the act through one of the bedroom windows.

Mrs. Cobb, unaware of her husband's plans to catch her in bed with another man, shot him on the roof, thinking that he was a burglar/intruder/criminal.

I shouldnt laugh but that is kinda funny.

Mrs. Cobb, unaware of her husband's plans to catch her in bed with another man, shot him while he was crawling on the roof, thinking that he was a burglar/intruder/criminal.

Records from that era are sketchy at best.

Archived