Vs Yankees 9/22

Greg

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not me. I am pitching all the right handers against Tigers. Not that Buck will do this, but Chen will get hammered by Detroit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like I said, I don't even put Chen on the roster against Det. I can see me wanting to pitch him out of the pen over Britton/Miller/Matusz.

I don't think it's logical to give up on winning 2 of the next 3 games just because of some Yankee "mystic".

Has more to do with their impossible to hit starters than anything else, although clearly after tonight they will have won 5 of 6 and are making one hell of a last push to send Jeter to the playoffs. Also love how Toronto was basically useless in New York and now they are pounding Seattle. Uh-huh.

I will be very surprised that Gausman isn't in the pen. He could be nasty in that spot and you can use him multiple games.

You should be able to say that about any starter.

By your logic your best starters should be in the pen where they can be used more often. Someone tell Mattingly he is using Kershaw wrong.

You should be able to say that about any starter.

By your logic your best starters should be in the pen where they can be used more often. Someone tell Mattingly he is using Kershaw wrong.

Miguel doesn't have the stuff Gausman has, you are really trying to compare the two? You can mainly use your fastball one time through the lineup like most relievers do. Who has a better chance to come in and dominate for 2-3 innings? He doesn't have to worry about using all his pitches as much.

Sigh, it may be a meaningless game, but this is playoff our lineup save Walker for Pearce, and the Orioles will be very lucky if they can push a man to second base today.

Anyone who gets a runner to second on Pineda is lucky....save for a long ball here or there, nobody has hit him since he came off the DL

Archived